Questions about dog behavior and training? Send them to:
sandersagility@gmail.com.



Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lizzie's Food Story


"When I was 5 months old I was abandoned in a parking lot, in the rain. I think my family didn't want me because I was so itchy and stinky. They probably thought I had fleas.


"My new mom and dad found me and brought me home. They bathed me. They said, 'Look, she's bright pink! She hardly has any hair!' I didn't know. I'd never seen myself. But I knew I had sore red spots all over my body.

"They started giving me the most wonderful food I've ever had. It smelled like fresh fish and tasted sensational. It was Flint River Ranch Trout & Potato (Fish 'n' Chips for short). It has lots of good oils in it that helped my skin and helped my immune system get stronger. My mom called my condition 'red mange,' and said it was because I'd been born with a weak immune system due to lack of good nutrition. The fish oils really helped it. I had to take some medicine from the vet too, but within six months I was looking healthy and was actually growing hair.

"Now I'm three years old (next week!) and am the luckiest pit bull on the planet. I'm healthy, I don't itch anymore, and I still get to eat that wonderful Flint River Ranch Fish 'n' Chips food. Even if I'm not allergic to anything anymore, Mom is still going to keep me on this food because it's worked such wonders! And I have so much soft hair now that I don't have to wear a parka anymore when I go outside! I'm not pink anymore, either!"

Order Lizzie's food, shipped to your home, at: www.myflintriver.com

No comments: