Questions about dog behavior and training? Send them to:
sandersagility@gmail.com.



Saturday, December 29, 2007

He's got the right idea....

Submitted by my friend, Helen Downs:
An old, tired-looking dog wandered into my yard. I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home. He followed me into the house, down the hall, and fell asleep in a corner. An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out.

The next day he was back, resumed his position in the hall, and slept for an hour. This continued for several weeks. Curious, I pinned a note to his collar: 'Every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap.'

The next day he arrived with a different note pinned to his collar:
'He lives in a home with ten children -- he's trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?'

No comments: