Questions about dog behavior and training? Send them to:
sandersagility@gmail.com.



Sunday, June 8, 2008

Her itch is gone, thanks to Flint River

"I wanted to tell you my story of why I love Flint River Ranch Dog Food. My 2 oldest dogs are about a year old now but when I first got them they were very sick. Georgie, my black lab mix, had several over night stays at the vet while she was receiving IVs for antibiotics and fluids for dehydration, followed by months of itching. I, as a first time dog owner, thought nothing of it and switched from one cheap dog food to another. I finally took notice and realized that she was reacting to her dog food. I was so excited to have found out about Flint River Ranch Dog Food. Georgie has no reaction to it and greatly enjoys the flavor. My other dogs love it also."
--April D. Phillips, Selah

No comments: